How to: Add a Manager/ AdministratorEdit
This is a step by step guide aiding the process of successfully adding a Manager or Administrator account using the Event Management System.
- In order to Add a Manager or Administrator account you must have Administrator Credentials.
Step by Step GuideEdit
- From the 'All Users' Page navigate to the bottom left of the page, underneath the table you should see a 'Add New:' field with a drop down box.
- In the drop down box please select 'Manager'.
- Once Manager populates the field click the plus button right of the drop down box.
- You should be Directed to the 'User Creation Form', from here please enter the details as required, please note that fields with the symbol '*' are mandatory fields and must be populated to successful create a new account ;
- Enter UTS ID for the account which will be required to login to the system; this must be a numeric set of characters.
- Enter the desired password for the account, this will be emailed along with the ID to the User and will be required to Login
- The drop down box labeled 'User Type' is where you distinguish whether you would like to add an Event Manager or Admin; please select appropriate field.
- Enter Given Names; This field requires Alpha characters
- Enter Surname; This field also requires Alpha characters to be considered valid
- Enter Primary/ Secondary E-mail address; please note this must be a valid email address
- Enter Primary/ Secondary Phone number; please note this must be a valid phone number with or without an area code
- Click 'Submit' at the bottom of the User Creation Form to create the new user.
- A prompt should appear which will state the new users addition to the database, please click 'OK' to continue
- The User has successfully been added to the database; scroll through the user list to find their credentials.